About the scheme
Providing assistance in the form of grants to scientists and technologists for scientific/research work with particular relevance to the State of Kerala on the Environmental Problems like Waste Management, Environmental Pollution , Environmental Health , Biodiversity conservation, Conservation of natural resources, Environmental management issues, Coastal zone management, Disaster management and sustainable development programme.
Who can apply?
- Scientists and technologists for scientific/research work with particular relevance to the State of Kerala on the Environmental Problems and issues.
- Maximum period of 3 years.
- Maximum grant for a project shall be Rs 30 lakhs for three years excluding overheads. In addition, the host institution will be eligible for an overhead @ 10% of total expenditure subject to a ceiling of Rs.1.5 lakh. Preference shall be given to low budget programmes with perceivable objectives
- Application Format
- Terms & Condition
- Date of Start Intimation Form
- Request for extension
- Request for re-appropriation
- Format for Annual Progress Report
- Format for Project Completion Report
- Format for No Pending SE,UC Certificate
- Asset Transfer Certificate
- Statement of Expenditure
- Consolidated Statement of Expenditure
- Utilization Certificate
- e-payment form
For Further Details :