About the scheme
In tune with the Science and Engineering Research Council (SERC) programme of Department of Science andTechnology,Govt. of India, KSCSTE also provides financial assistance through the Science Research Scheme (SRS).
- For promoting R&D activities in the State both in fundamental and applied sciences.
- For economic and industrial development.
Who can apply?
Scientists and Technologists working in S&T institutions/academic institutions in the state on R&D projects with particular relevance to scientific/research work.
- Rs. 30 lakh for three years excluding overheads.
- The host institution will be eligible for an overhead @ 10% of total expenditure subject to a ceiling of Rs.1.5 lakh.
- Paid for specific projects to cover expenditure on acquisition of equipment, laboratory supplies, cost of books and periodicals, publication of research papers, cost on internal travels including participation in scientific conferences/symposia or for any other specific purpose.
- Paid for specific projects to cover expenditure on Manpower, Consumables, Equipment, Travel, Contingencies and Institutional over head.
Normally for 3 years
For further details Head, STP Division