About the Scheme
The scheme provides financial assistance for conducting awareness programme on technologies and skills applicable at the local level that lead to improving the socio-economic and living conditions of women.
To provide a platform for creating awareness on the use of Technology for improving the socio-economic status of women.
Who can apply?
Scientists, Academicians, Professionals working in Universities and R&D institutions, Colleges and NGOs etc who are experts in the relevant field are eligible to apply for financial assistance for organising the programme.
- The topic for the programme shall cover those technologies that can be applied locally and are cost effective so as to benefit the socially and economically weaker section of the community.
- The presentations in the programme should be in regional language (Malayalam).
- The number of participants should be around one hundred of which majority (about 90%) should be women at local level.
- The total expenditure for one day programme should not exceed Rs. 35,000/-
- NGOs should satisfy the additional guidelines stipulated for funding by KSCSTE.
More Details Contact