Ecology and Environment Programme
A scheme for providing assistance in the form of grants to scientists and technologists for scientific/research work with particular relevance to the state of Kerala on the environmental problems like waste management, environmental pollution, environmental health, biodiversity conservation, conservation of natural resources and environment management issues.
|Details of Payment effected in the year 2021|
|Details of Payment effected in the year 2020|
- The maximum grant for a project shall be Rs.30 lakhs for three years excluding overheads. In addition, the host institution will be eligible for an overhead @10% of total expenditure subject to a maximum of 1.5 lakh
- Grants provided to specific projects to cover expenditure on manpower, equipments, consumables, travel & contingencies.
- A permanent faculty from Govt/ Aided colleges, University departments, R&D Institutions.
- NGOs fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per Council norms.
- The Principal Investigator should have Ph.D in the subject area and more than four years of service period left for retirement at the time of submission of the project.
- Application Format
- Terms & Condition
- Date of Start Intimation Form
- Request for extension
- Request for re-appropriation
- Format for Annual Progress Report
- Format for Project Completion Report
- Format for No Pending SE,UC Certificate
- Asset Transfer Certificate
- Statement of Expenditure
- Consolidated Statement of Expenditure
- Utilization Certificate
- e-payment form