Engineering & Technology Programme (ETP)
This scheme is meant for encouraging and promoting high quality research in the field of Engineering and Technology in the State by providing financial grant. Research Proposals will be peer reviewed by the Subject Experts and the shortlisted proposals will be evaluated by the Research Council to make the final recommendations. Based on the recommendations of Research Council for ETP (RC-ETP), maximum financial grant of Rs.30 Lakhs will be provided for the research projects for a maximum duration of 3 years
Project Proposals under the ETP Scheme can be submitted round the year.
- Maximum financial grant of Rs.30 lakhs are provided for the sanctioned projects for a maximum duration of 3 years.
- Selection of Research Projects for funding is done by the Research Council for ETP (RC-ETP) after proper review of the proposals.
- Principal Investigators of the Projects are attached to Tie –up Institutions and the financial grant is released through the Tie –Up Institution.
- Tie-up Institutions are eligible for institutional overhead charges limiting to 10% of total project cost or Rs.1 lakh, whichever is less.
- Faculty from Govt./Aided/Self financing Engineering Colleges, Scientists from Research Institutions, etc. from Kerala State.
- Ph.D. is desirable for the Principal Investigator (PI) of the project proposal. Otherwise, he/she shall be at least an M. Tech/ ME holder and the Co-investigator should be a Ph.D. holder
- For interdisciplinary subjects, at least one of the co-investigators should be an expert with commendable experience in the specialized branch of engineering of the study.
Technology Development & Project Management Division (TDPMD),
KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004.
Tel: 0471–2548230, 2548231, 2548252