Science Research Scheme
Science Research Scheme aims towards promotion of R&D activities in the State both in fundamental and applied research. Research Proposals will be peer reviewed by the Subject Experts and the shortlisted proposals will be evaluated by the Research Council to make the final recommendations. Based on the recommendations of Research Council for SRS (RC-SRS), maximum financial grant of Rs.30 Lakhs will be provided for the research projects for a maximum duration of 3 years.
Applications can be submitted in specific format only once in a year (1st - 30th of June)
- Maximum project grant is Rs. 30 lakh for three years with institutional overhead @ 10% of total expenditure subject to a ceiling of Rs.1.5 lakh.
- Grant will be given for specific projects to cover expenditure on Manpower, Consumables, Equipment, Travel & Contingencies.
- Research proposals from Central institutions can be supported only if the proposal has a collaborator from the State institution.
- Successfully completed projects will be considered for Dr. S. Vasudev Award.
- Scientists and Academicians working in R&D institutions, Universities and affiliated Colleges in the Kerala State
- The PI should have Ph. D. in the subject area.
- A minimum of one co-investigator is essential for implementing the project.
- The PI should have more than three years of service period at the time of submission of the project
Science, Technology Promotion Division
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Tel: +91 471 2548214
- Application Form
- Terms and Conditions
- Date of Start Intimation Form
- Request for Extension
- Request for Re-appropriation
- Format for Annual Progress Report
- Format for Project Completion Report
- Format for no pending UC & SE
- Asset Transfer certificate
- Statement of Expenditure
- Utilization Certificate
- Format for Final Technical Report
|List of project sanctioned under Science Research Scheme||SRS Projects Grading List During the Years|