“BACK-TO-LAB” POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
The “Back-to-Lab” programme of Women Scientists Division offers Research and Post-Doctoral Fellowship to women who have break in their career, to facilitate their re-entry in science research. The fellowship is provided normally for a period of 3 years. The scheme is open to unemployed women of Kerala origin qualified with Ph.D. in Basic or Applied Science or Professional Courses.
Applications can be submitted in response to notification issued once in a year, tentatively during January.
- The scheme offers Post-doctoral fellowship of Rs.32,000/-+ 10 % HRA p.m along with an annual contingency grant of Rs.50,000/-.
- Duration of the Fellowship is normally 3 years. However, on successful completion of the project, in the case of exceptionally meritorious post-doctoral works, the work could be continued to a further period of one to 1½ years with fellowship.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply
- Applicant should be of Kerala origin and unemployed
- Age limit: 50 years
- Applicant should have qualified Ph.D. as on the date of application and should have scored minimum 60% marks for post-graduation.
- Applicant should have chosen an institution in Kerala belonging to the category of R&D institutions(National/State level)/ University Departments.
- Applicant should not be receiving any fellowship or grant from any other source.
- Those who have already availed one Post-Doctoral Fellowship from KSCSTE or elsewhere are not eligible to apply for a second PDF.
Women Scientists Division
Kerala State Council of Science, Technology and Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom (P.O), Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Ph: 0471 2548208, Fax: 0471 2540085, 2534605