“BACK-TO-LAB” RESEARCH FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
The “Back-to-Lab” programme offers Research and Post-Doctoral Fellowship to women who have break in their career, to facilitate their re-entry in science research. The fellowship is provided normally for a period of 3 years.The scheme is open to unemployed women of Kerala origin qualified with post-graduate degree in Basic or Applied Science or Professional Courses.
|Details of Payment effected in the year 2020|
- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed format.
- The format for application can be downloaded from left side menu “Downloads”.
- Duly filled up application along with copies of relevant documents (in original), should be forwarded to the following address on or before 25th February 2020
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment(KSCSTE),
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 4
- The envelope containing application and relevant documents should be super scribed “Application for Back-to-lab Fellowship:2019-20”
- Soft copy of application in MS word format and all supporting signed documents in .pdf format, should be mailed to the mail ID : email@example.com
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by relevant documents and applications received after the due date, will be rejected.
- For queries:
- Monthly Research Fellowship of Rs.22,000/- + 10 % HRA in the first two years and Rs.25,000/- + 10 % HRA per month in the third year, along with an annual contingent grant of Rs.20,000/-.
- Duration of the Fellowship is 3 years or till the date of submission of Ph.D Thesis, whichever is earlier.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply.
- Applicant should be of Kerala origin and unemployed.
- Age limit : 45 years
- Applicant should have qualified post-graduation with minimum 60% marks.
- Applicant should have a valid Ph.D. registration in an institution of academic/ research excellence in Kerala including R&D institutions, University Departments, Govt. Aided colleges, in any of the streams; Science, Technology, Engineering, Agriculture or Medicine (STEAM).
- Applicant should have completed Ph.D. course work.
- Only those research scholars who are under (undergone) career break spanning for a minimum period of 6 months during the course of their Ph.D. programme due to maternity or other valid reasons are eligible to apply.
- Applicant should not have completed 4 years as on the date of Ph.D. registration.
- Applicant should not be receiving any fellowship or grant from any other source.
Women Scientists Division
Kerala State Council of Science, Technology and Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom (P.O), Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Ph: 0471 2548208, Fax: 0471 2540085, 2534605