Emeritus Scientist Scheme (ESS)
Scientists / Academicians from the Kerala State in the field of Science/ Engineering who have retired from service or completed their assignments from reputed institutions with research publications in reputed journals are eligible to apply. The programme helps to provide opportunity to superannuated outstanding scientists to pursue research in their respective field of specialization and to harness their knowledge and erudition for the development of State. Selection through review/evaluation by an expert committee.
|Details of Payment effected in the year 2021|
|Details of Payment effected in the year 2020|
Applications are invited through advertisement during August of every year.
- Fellowship monthly Rs.25,000/- + 10% H.R.A p. m. and annual contingent grant of Rs.1,00,000/-.
- A Research Fellow can be appointed to support research activity.
- Fellowship will be given for a period not exceeding three years.
- Candidates should be retired scientists / academicians in Kerala by birth or domicile and should have worked as a scientist / academician in reputed institutions with commendable scientific achievements.
- Candidates should have published research papers in peer reviewed journal with impact factor greater than 1.
- Age should not exceed 65 years as on 1st January of the current year.
Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram - 695004
Tel: +91 471 2548250,
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org