KSCSTE Research Fellowship
Fellowships in the form of scholarships are offered to eligible students to pursue research studies leading to Ph.D. in any of the following subject area: Mathematical Sciences, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemical Sciences, Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Environmental Sciences. Selection of eligible candidates is through an online test followed by interview by a panel of experts. The selected candidates should register for Ph.D. in any of the Universities in Kerala.
Applications are generally invited in the month of September-October every year and only online applications are accepted.
- Fellowship carries a monthly stipend of Rs 22,000/- + 10% HRA for the first two years and Rs. 25,000/- + 10% HRA per month in the third year. Additionally, there is an annual contingency grant of Rs. 20,000/-.
- The fellowship is for a period not exceeding three years.
- Candidates who secured more than 70% marks in M.Sc. / M.Tech. degree in any of the subjects listed above in current year or previous two consecutive years.
- The qualifying degree should be from any University in Kerala.
- Age should not be more than 35 years as on 01st January, in the year the fellowship notification is published.
Basic Science Division
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
SasthraBhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Tel: +91 471 2548360/314
- Terms and Conditions
- Format for Statement of Expenditure & Utilization Certificate
- Format for Reports/Annual Report
- Application Form