National Children's Science Congress (NCSC)
National Children's Science Congress is a flagship program of the National Council for Science & Technology Communication, Government of India, New Delhi. The primary objectives of the children’s science congress is to make a forum available to children of the age-group of 10-17 years, both from formal school system as well as from out of school, to exhibit their creativity and innovativeness and more particularly their ability to solve a societal problem experienced locally using the method of science. Since 2012, KSCSTE has been functioning as the State Nodal agency for implementing the Children's Science Congress programme by involving schools from diverse socio-economic background across the State.
- Programme to spread the concept of science among children through their project activities
- adopting the principle “Learning through doing”, Encourage children to observe, explore, experiment and wonder through the project activity.
- Open for children in the age of 10 to 14 years (lower age group) and from 14+ to 17 years (upper age group) as on December 31st of the calendar year.
- A group of children with two can do the project study under a teacher guide.
- (It is not mandatory that the guide must be a school teacher; rather any person with a fair knowledge about science and have the aptitude o dealing with children can guide the CSC Project but not any relative or parents of the Child Scientist)
- Children under CWD group will have no restrictions of age group.
The State Coordinator
National Children's Science Congress
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram-4
Tel: 0471-2548299/ 0471-2548404 (O)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Activity Guide
- Registration Form (A)