Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)
Post-Doctoral Fellowships will be provided to those who possess Ph.D. in science and engineering with high quality research publications in SCI journals. The program aims to encourage Ph.D. holders to pursue further research and to develop career as scientist. Selection of candidates through screening cum selection committee after evaluating the quality of the proposal, presentation, discussion, details of publications, academic records/recognitions etc. The Post-Doctoral Fellowship can be availed for research in an institution other than the department or institute in India where the candidate has undergone Ph.D. work.
Applications are invited through advertisement every September.
- Post Doctoral (PD) Fellowship – monthly Rs.32,000/- + 10% H.R.A p. m. and annual contingent grant of Rs.50,000/-
- Fellowship shall be given for a period not exceeding two years.
- Candidate should be a Keralite by birth / domicile.
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D. in Science or Engineering, at the time of application.
- Candidates should have published at least one research paper in a Science Citation Indexed Journal or one patent.
- Age should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January of the current year.
Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004
Email : email@example.com