Post Doctoral Fellowship (PDF)
Post-Doctoral Fellowships will be provided to those who possess Ph.D. in science and engineering with high quality research publications in SCI journals. The program aims to encourage Ph.D. holders to pursue further research and to develop career as scientist. Selection of candidates through screening cum selection committee after evaluating the quality of the proposal, presentation, discussion, details of publications, academic records/recognitions etc. The Post-Doctoral Fellowship can be availed for research in an institution other than the department or institute in India where the candidate has undergone Ph.D. work.
Applications invited for KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship 2020 (Last Date :
16.11.2020 extended to 30.11.2020)
NB : Those who wish to apply for both KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship and KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship should submit one application only.
|Details of Payment Effected in the year 2020|
- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed format.
- The format for application can be downloaded from left side menu “Downloads”.
- Duly filled up application along with copies of relevant documents (in original), should be forwarded to the following address on or before
16thNovember 2020extended to 30th November 2020.
- NB : Those who wish to apply for both KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship and KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship should submit one application only.
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment(KSCSTE),
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 4
- The envelope containing application and relevant documents should be super scribed “Application for KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship:2020-21”
- Soft copy of application in MS word format and all supporting signed documents in .pdf format, should be mailed to the mail ID : email@example.com
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by relevant documents and applications received after the due date, will be rejected.
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel: 0471- 2548250
- Post Doctoral (PD) Fellowship – monthly Rs.32,000/- + 10% H.R.A p. m. and annual contingent grant of Rs.50,000/-
- Fellowship shall be given for a period not exceeding two years.
- Candidate should be a Keralite by birth / domicile.
- Candidates should possess a Ph.D. in Science or Engineering, at the time of application.
- Candidates should have published at least one research paper in a Science Citation Indexed Journal or one patent.
- Age should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January of the current year.
Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com