Science Popularisation Programme
The programme aims at popularising science in the state through specific activities including talks in identified theme areas, folklores, short films, documentaries, exhibition, other Science movements etc. Specific themes to focus will be announced by KSCSTE every year.
Applications are invited through advertisement every year
- Maximum financial grant of Rs.2 lakh are provided for the sanctioned projects for a maximum duration of 1 year, however for high impact programmes, the ceiling may be raised to a maximum of Rs. 5 Lakh.
- Selection of Projects for funding is done by the Science Popularisation Committee (SPC) after proper review of the proposals.
- Applicant should be an Indian Citizen and must hold a regular position in a recognised academic institution or in a recognised R&D institution/professional body.
- Highly motivated individuals can also apply for the programme. In such cases, the individuals should identify a Collaborating Institution through which the funds will be routed and monitored.
- It is desirable that the applicant has at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Science/Engineering or its equivalent qualification from a University.
Dr. P. Harinarayanan
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
SasthraBhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 4.
- Application Form
- Electronic Clearing Service Facility for Receiving Payments Form
- Format for Statement of Expenditure and Utilisation Certificate : Form l - Form ll
- Format for Quarterly progress Report and Final report