A.P.J.Abdul Kalam Youth Challenge Programme
This programme targets the youth in the State for taking up challenges in specialized areas which are relevant to the State. Any youth below 30 years of age and a permanent resident of Kerala can apply. Challenge areas will be identified and posted before the youth. Youth can submit proposals on these areas only through the portal. Generally up to 10 best proposals will be provided maximum ₹5 lakhs grant for developing the prototype/working model. After proto development, the best Innovation among them will be awarded with ₹ 50 lakhs, along with technical support/guidance in developing the technology based on the proposal.
Project Proposals will be invited through notification in the website, once in a year, generally during January. Applicants can submit the proposals and relevant documents only in the portal www.ycpkerala.org.
- Proposals under the Programme will be invited. Applicants can submit the proposals and relevant documents only in the portal www.ycpkerala.org.
- National level Advisory Committee comprising eminent Scientists/Personalities for identifying the challenge areas, for selecting the proposals for proto development and the winner of the Challenge.
- Financial assistance of maximum Rs.5 lakhs for prototype/ working model development for the selected proposals. Duration of proto development is 1 year.
Applicants of selected proposals are attached to Tie up Institutions for developing the prototype.
- Best innovation among the prototypes/working models will be provided maximum
Rs.50 lakhs along with technical support and guidance in developing the technology based on the proposal.
- Any youth below 30 years of age
- Permanent Resident of Kerala.
- Educational Qualification not a barrier.
Technology Development & Project Management Division,
KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004.
Tel: 0471–2543234, 0471 – 2548252
Fax: 0471 – 2543234 (D), 0471 - 2540085
- Terms and Conditions
- Format of Statement of Expenditure & Utilization Certificate
- Format of Quarterly Progress Report and Half yearly Report
- Project Completion Report
- Asset Transfer Certificate
Download the appropriate forms/documents and send the hard copy to the Director, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004