Rural Innovators Meet (RIM)
Rural Innovators Meet (RIM) is an annual programme of innovators for encouraging and promoting the unorganized rural and grass root innovators. The programme provides a platform for the rural innovators to exhibit/demonstrate their innovations/products and also to interact with the Scientists and fellow innovators. During the programme, innovators are given technical inputs on various issues including marketing methods/techniques, IPR issues, micro financing, etc. They are also given opportunity to discuss their problems and challenged with the experts. Attractive prizes are given to the best innovations contested in RIM.
Applications for participation in RIM are invited once in a year. Grass root Innovators, Individuals and Students can submit the applications. Projects selected by the Screening Committee can be exhibited in RIM.
- Rural Innovations Awards are given to the best projects contested in RIM.
- Special Awards, prizes are also given to the best projects from Engineering students.
- Selection of projects under the ‘Contest’ category of RIM will be made by the Screening Committee.
- Provides platform for providing S&T inputs to the innovators to understand marketing methods, IPR issues, micro financing, technology transfer, etc.
- Provides an Opportunity for the rural people and students to understand the rural innovations and interact with rural innovators.
Grass root Innovators, Individuals and Students can apply.
Contact The Head
Technology Development & Project Management Division (TDPMD),
KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004.
Tel: 0471–2548230, 2548231, 2548252
Fax: 0471 – 2543234 (D), 0471 - 2540085