Biotechnology Post-Doctoral Fellowship (BPDF)
Young researchers with Ph.D. in relevant areas of Biotechnology are promoted for independent research mentored by eminent scientists/faculty in reputed institutions by providing fellowship.
Applications for BPDF are invited twice every year; the proposal may be submitted in the prescribed format when notified.
- The Post-Doctoral Fellowship carries an amount of Rs. 32,000/- per month + HRA (10%) with an annual contingent grant of Rs. 50,000/-.
- Candidates who have submitted thesis for PhD and are awaiting award of PhD, will be paid only Rs. 22,000/- per month+ 10% HRA.
- The applicant should possess first class Master’s Degree in Life Sciences including Veterinary Science, Agriculture, and Forestry, Fisheries or Master’s Degree in Medicine followed by PhD in biotechnologically relevant aspects with quality publications in indexed (SCI) journals.
- The candidates with the above qualifications who have submitted their Ph.D. thesis and with quality publications in indexed (SCI) journals.
- The Fellowship is open to candidates below 35 years, but relaxable up to a maximum of 5 years for SC/ST/Women and Physically handicapped candidates.
Advisor, Kerala Biotechnology Commission
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE),
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Telephone: (0471) 2548406, 2548259
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org