Kerala State Young Scientist Awards
The Kerala State Young Scientist Awards are intended to honour talented young Scientists in recognition of their outstanding contributions in any branch of science and technology. Research carried out independently by young scientists who is working in Kerala for the last three years will be considered for the award. Candidates may be nominated by Vice-Chancellors of Universities in Kerala, Directors of R & D Centres, Heads of Institutions & Departments and Fellows of Academies. Nominations will be valid for 3 years or the eligibility age whichever is earlier. Selection will be through thorough review/evaluation by an expert committee.
|Details of Payment effected in the Year 2021|
|Details of Payment effected in the Year 2020|
Applications are invited through advertisement every year.
Nominations invited for Kerala State Young Scientist Award (Last Date :
31 October 2020 extended to 15 November 2020)
- Each Awardee will be presented with a certificate and a cash prize of Rs. 50,000/-.
- The recipient may be considered by the Council for a research grant of Rs.50 lakhs after due consideration of the research project with the help of an expert committee.
- The Awardee, within 3 years of the receipt of the award, will be considered for a visit abroad for presenting the research work at a conference.
List of Sanctioned Research Grants
- Ph.D. with 3 years Post-Doctoral experience.
- Working experience in any R&D/Academic institution in Kerala continuously for the last 3 years.
- Age should not be more than 37 years as on 31st December in the notifying year.
Science, Technology Promotion Division
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Tel: +91 471 2548214