Dr. S. Vasudev Award
Dr. S. Vasudev Award is a prestigious award instituted by the KSCSTE in memory of Dr.S.Vasudev, former Chairman of Science, Technology and Environment Committee(STEC) for the best project completed under the Science Research Scheme(SRS) of KSCSTE. SRS is the flagship scheme of the Council, aims towards promotion of R&D activities in the State both in fundamental and applied research. Final Technical Report (FTR) of the completed SRS projects will be processed for Dr. S. Vasudev Award.
Final Technical Report (FTR) of SRS project submitted within the stipulated period will be directly considered for Dr. S. Vasudev Award.
- The Award carries certificate with citation and prize money of Rs. 50,000/-.
- The award will be presented by the Hon’ble Chief Minister during the inaugural session of Kerala Science Congress.
- The Vasudev Awardee shall be allowed to present the 2nd project directly during the Research Council of SRS for financial assistance (peer-reviewing is relaxed).
- The Final Technical Report (FTR) of the project should be submitted within 6 months of the completion of the SRS project period.
- The PI should have publications in peer reviewed journals from the research project.
Science & Technology Promotion Division (STPD)
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment (KSCSTE)
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Tel: +91 -471 -2548214
- List of Awardees
- FTR with Grade.