Webinar on NMR, ESR and MRI Organised by KSCSTE-SRIBS & Magnetic Resonance Society-Kerala(MRS-K) on May 20-23, 2021
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) and Electron Spin Resonance (ESR) spectroscopy have become the most powerful tools in chemistry and biology. With the development of powerful superconducting magnets, fast Fourier transform technique and computerization, the technique is routinely used by chemists as well as biologist to solve the structures of molecules. In this workshop the focus is on NMR, ESR and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) which are a very hot topics today.
Date: 20 -23 May 2021
Target Group: MSc Chemistry, and Biology Students, Researchers and Young faculty members
1. Dr. N. R. Jagannathan FNA, FASc, FNASc, FAMS, FISC, FISMRM (USA), Professor of Eminence of Radiology, Chettinad Academy of Research & Education, Kelambakkam, TN 603 103. Visiting Professor, Dept. of Radiology, Sri Ramachandra Inst. of Higher Education and Research, Chennai – 600116. Adjunct Professor, Dept. of Electrical Engineering, IIT Madras, Chennai.
2. Prof. S. Senthil Kumaran, Department of NMR and MRI Facility, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Ansari Nagar, New Delhi – 110 029 INDIA
3. Prof. C. Kesavadas, Professor of Radiology, Associate Dean (Research), Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology, Trivandrum,
4. Prof. S. V. Bhat, FNA, FNASc, FASc. Department of Physics, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore-560012
5. Prof. M. R. Prathapachandra Kurup Department of Chemistry Central University of Kerala, Kasaragod
6. Dr. T. G. Ajithkumar, Senior Principal Scientist, Central NMR Facility and Physical/Materials Chemistry Division CSIR-National Chemical Laboratory Pune-411 008
7. Dr. A. Sreekanth, Dept. of Chemistry, Expert member, Center of Excellence in Corrosion and Surface Engineering National Institute of Technology-Trichy Tiruchirappalli 620015,
8. Dr. Vinesh Vijayan, Dept. of Chemistry IISER, Trivandrum.
9. Dr. Jeetender Chugh, Dept. of Chemistry and Biology IISER,
10. Dr. Bharathwaj Sathyamoorthy Department of Chemistry, IISER, Bhopal