|Dr. K Vijayakumar
Science & Technology Promotion Division
|Ph. No. + 91-471-2548214
E-mail : email@example.com
|Management/co-ordination of the following
Schemes/ programmes at Science & Technology Promotion Division
- Science Research Scheme (SRS)
- Kerala State Young Scientist Award (KSYSA)
- Dr. S. Vasudev Award
- Best Paper Award Contingency scheme (BPAC)
- KSYSA Research Grant
- KSYSA Travel grant
|M.Sc., Ph. D.
|Twelve year’s research experience in the field of Microbiology
Eleven year’s experience in the management/co-ordination of schemes & programmes in KSCSTE
Three years research experience in the field of drought tolerance studies at King Saud University, Saudi Arabia.
- Salt tolerance and mycorrhization of Bacopa monneiri grown under sodium chloride saline conditions. African J. Microbiol. Res. 5(15): 2034-2040 ( 2011).
- Suppression of pathogenic activity by dual inoculation and the effect of some biocides on AM inoculated endemic trees of Western Ghats. Ecol. Env. & Cons. 9 (4): 469-475 (2003)
- Mycorrhizal and rhizosphere fungi of some endemic trees of Western Ghats. J. Mycopathol. Res. 40(1): 25-28 (2002)
- Mycorrhizal association of two endemic trees of Western Ghats: Gluta travancorica and Myristica malabarica. J. Forestry. 24(3): 411-414 (2001)
- Mycorrhizal dependency of two endemic trees of Western Ghats. Ecol. Env. & Cons. 7(3): 263-268(2001)
|Membership in Professional Bodies
|Kerala Academy of Sciences
Association of Microbiologists of India