Kscste Special Post Doctoral Fellowship (SPDF)
SPDF will be provided to those who possess Ph.D. in science with high quality research publications in SCI journals, to commemorate the legendaries in the field of Science and Technology. The scheme aims to encourage Ph.D. holders to pursue further research in the specialised area and to develop career as scientist. Verghese Kurien SPDF will be given in the field of Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Life Science/ Biotechnology, Jyeshtadeva SPDF in Mathematics/Astronomy/Physics, G.N. Ramachandran SPDF in Protein crystallography/Structural Biology and Parameshwara SPDF in Space Science. There will be one fellowship from each category. The Special Post-Doctoral fellowship can be availed for research in an institution other than the department or institute in India where the candidate had undergone Ph.D work.
Applications invited for KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship (Last Date :
16.11.2020 extended to 30.11.2020)
NB : Those who wish to apply for both KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship and KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship should submit one application only.
- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed format.
- The format for application can be downloaded from left side menu “Downloads”.
- Duly filled up application along with copies of relevant documents (in original), should be forwarded to the following address on or before
16thNovember 2020extended to 30 November 2020.
- NB : Those who wish to apply for both KSCSTE Post Doctoral Fellowship and KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship should submit one application only.
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment(KSCSTE),
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 4
- The envelope containing application and relevant documents should be super scribed “Application for KSCSTE Special Post Doctoral Fellowship:2020-21”
- Soft copy of application in MS word format and all supporting signed documents in .pdf format, should be mailed to the mail ID : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by relevant documents and applications received after the due date, will be rejected.
- For queries:
Tel: 0471- 2548250
- Post Doctoral (PD) Fellowship – monthly Rs.35,000/- + 10% H.R.A p. m. and annual contingent grant of Rs.70,000/- + Rs. 20,000/- as travel grant.
- Fellowship shall be given for a period not exceeding three years.
- Candidate should be a Keralite by birth/domicile.
- Candidates should have Ph.D. in the respective field with first class/equivalent grade in preceding PG degree with a consistently good academic track record from any of the universities/recognized research centres in India.
- Candidates should have published at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed Journal or one patent.
- Age should not be more than 40 years as on 1st January of the current year.
Kerala State Council for Science Technology and Environment
SasthraBhavan, Pattom,Thiruvananthapuram - 695004
Tel: +91 471 2548250,
E-mail : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org