“BACK-TO-LAB” POST-DOCTORAL FELLOWSHIP PROGRAMME
The “Back-to-Lab” programme of Women Scientists Division offers Research and Post-Doctoral Fellowship to women who have break in their career, to facilitate their re-entry in science research. The fellowship is provided normally for a period of 3 years. The scheme is open to unemployed women of Kerala origin qualified with Ph.D. in Basic or Applied Science or Professional Courses.
|Details of Payment effected in the year 2021|
|Details of Payment effected in the year 2020|
- Eligible applicants may apply in prescribed format.
- The format for application can be downloaded from left side menu “Downloads”.
- Duly filled up application along with copies of relevant documents (in original), should be forwarded to the following address on or before 25th February 2020.
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment(KSCSTE),
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 4
- The envelope containing application and relevant documents should be super scribed “Application for Back-to-lab Fellowship:2019-20”
- Soft copy of application in MS word format and all supporting signed documents in .pdf format, should be mailed to the mail ID : email@example.com
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by relevant documents and applications received after the due date, will be rejected.
- For queries:
- The scheme offers Post-doctoral fellowship of Rs.32,000/-+ 10 % HRA p.m along with an annual contingency grant of Rs.50,000/-.
- Duration of the Fellowship is normally 3 years. However, on successful completion of the project, in the case of exceptionally meritorious post-doctoral works, the work could be continued to a further period of one to 1½ years with fellowship.
- Only women candidates are eligible to apply
- Applicant should be of Kerala origin and unemployed
- Age limit: 50 years
- Applicant should have qualified Ph.D. as on the date of application and should have scored minimum 60% marks for post-graduation.
- Applicant should have chosen an institution in Kerala belonging to the category of R&D institutions(National/State level)/ University Departments.
- Applicant should not be receiving any fellowship or grant from any other source.
- Those who have already availed one Post-Doctoral Fellowship from KSCSTE or elsewhere are not eligible to apply for a second PDF.
Women Scientists Division
Kerala State Council of Science, Technology and Environment
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom (P.O), Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004
Ph: 0471 2548208, Fax: 0471 2540085, 2534605
- Application form (word format)
- Terms and Conditions (only after tentative approval)
- Date of Start intimation (only for sanctioned project- to be submitted immediately on joining)
(i) Documents to be submitted for release of subsequent year grant
- Statement of Expenditure & Utilization Certificate
- Annual Progress Report (Project year)
- List of Publications (during the project year)
- Statement of Expenditure & Utilization Certificate for the 3rd year
- Annual Progress Report for the 3rd year
- Project Completion Report
- Statement of Expenditure & Utilization Certificate for entire project grant (Consolidated)
- Final Technical Report (FTR)
- Asset Transfer Certificate(if any)
- Full list of Publications (based on the project only)