P. T Bhaskara Panicker Science Writing Fellowship
This fellowship aims to promote science communication and science writing in Malayalam and to take science to society through books and publications. The aspirants shall submit a proposal specifying the area on which the books will be written. A Selection/Screening Committee will evaluate the proposal and the final selection will be made based on the qualification and experience of the candidate. At least one book in the field of science or related areas shall be completed during the period of fellowship. The thematic areas are:
2. Artificial Intelligence and Robotics
3. Health care
4. Climate Change
5. Modern trends in agriculture
KSCSTE invites applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates for P T Bhaskara Panicker Science Writing Fellowship (Last Date : 31.08.2022)
Applications are invited through advertisement in KSCSTE website and dailies.
- The fellowship comprises of an amount of Rs.1,00,000/- for a period of one year which will be granted in two equal instalments.
- The performance of the fellow shall be monitored by a Committee constituted by KSCSTE.
- Essential Qualification: Post graduate degree in science or related subjects
- Essential Experience: Should have excellent publication record (in English and Malayalam)
- Age: Below 60 years
The Head, Science Education Division (SED)
Kerala State Council for Science, Technology and Environment,
Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 4
Tel No. + 91-471-2548218/223