Technology Development & Adaptation Programme (TDAP)
Technology Development and Adaptation Programme (TDAP) is instituted by KSCSTE to provide catalytic support to the innovators for developing innovative and need-based technologies, upgradation of existing technologies, resulting in a product and preferably ending with demonstration in commercial environment. Based on the recommendations of the Technical Committee for TDAP (TC-TDAP), maximum financial grant up to Rs.25 lakhs will be provided for the selected projects for duration of 2 years.
Online Applications invited for Technology Development & Adaptation Programme (Last Date : 12.09.2022)
|Details of Payment Effected in the Year 2021|
|Details of Payment Effected in the Year 2020|
Project Proposals will be invited through notification in the website, on quarterly basis, generally during January, April, July and October.
- Maximum financial grant of Rs.25 lakhs is provided for the sanctioned projects for a maximum duration of 2 years.
- Selection of Projects for funding is made by the Technical Committee for TDAP (TC-TDAP)
- Principal Investigators of the Projects are attached to Tie –up Institutions and the financial grant is released through the Tie –Up Institutions.
- Individual innovators (The applicant should possess a professional degree. He/ She should possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent. Those who are studying for professional technical courses (engineering streams) can also apply. Prior experience in developing innovative projects will be an added advantage.)
- Scientists/ Researchers from Research Organizations/ Academic Institutions/ NonGovernmental Organizations who are involved in technology product development
- Medical Professionals who are involved in the development of medical devices and aids. In cases where the PI is a medical professional, the Co-PI shall compulsorily be a faculty of an engineering institution or a scientist of an R&D institute and the tie-up institution shall be either an engineering college or an R&D institute.
The Scientist in charge (TDAP),
KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004.
Tel: 0471–2548230, 2548231, 2548252
Fax: 0471 – 2543234 (D), 0471 - 2540085
- Sample Application Format (the application is to be submitted through Google forms)
- Click here to apply online
- Terms and Conditions
- Format of Endorsement from the Tie up Institution
- Format of Quarterly Progress Report
- Format of Statement of Expenditure
- Format of Utilization Certificate
- Format of Project Completion Report
- Format of Asset Transfer Certificate