Technology Development & Adaptation Programme (TDAP)
The scheme provides catalytic support to the innovators by providing financial assistance and technical support for the development of new technologies and adaptation of demand driven technologies. demonstration of innovative and need based technologies and perfects them and to raise such technologies to the level of commercialization. Based on the recommendations of the Technical Committee for TDAP (TC-TDAP), maximum financial grant up to Rs.10 lakhs will be provided for the selected projects for duration of 2 years.
|Details of Payment Effected in the Year 2021|
|Details of Payment Effected in the Year 2020|
Project Proposals will be invited through notification in the website, on quarterly basis, generally during January, April, July and October.
- Maximum financial grant of Rs.10 lakhs is provided for the sanctioned projects for a maximum duration of 2 years.
- Selection of Projects for funding is made by the Technical Committee for TDAP (TC-TDAP)
- Principal Investigators of the Projects are attached to Tie –up Institutions and the financial grant is released through the Tie –Up Institutions.
- Tie-up Institutions are eligible for institutional overhead charges limiting to 10% of total project cost.
- Individual Innovators (The applicant should possess a professional technical degree. He/ She should possess a Diploma or Degree in Engineering or equivalent. Those who are studying for professional technical courses can also apply. Prior experience in developing innovative projects will be an added advantage.)
- Scientists/ Researchers from Research Organizations/ Academic Institutions/ Non- Governmental Organizations, free lance agencies, inventors etc.
Technology Development & Project Management Division (TDPMD),
KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004.
Tel: 0471–2548230, 2548231, 2548252
Fax: 0471 – 2543234 (D), 0471 - 2540085
- Application Format
- Terms and Conditions
- Format of Quarterly Progress Report
- Format of Statement of Expenditure
- Format of Utilization Certificate
- Format of Project Completion Report
- Format of Asset Transfer Certificate
Download the appropriate forms/documents and send the hard copy to The Director, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004