Training On Science & Technology Management
This programme provides Management Training & Development to the Scientific/Technical Staffs of KSCSTE & R&D Institutions on the Managerial skills for the capacity building. The Management Development Programmes (MDP) are conducted through Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK). Based on their Grades, the staffs are categorized in to 2 Groups. Group 1 comprises Technical Staffs/ Scientists (up to C Grade). Group II comprises Scientist E1 and above. Separate MDP’s are conducted for each Group. Nominations received for attending the programme are screened by an Expert Committee and based on the recommendations of the Committee, selection will be made.
Nominations for attending the MDP will be invited through notification in the website, once in a year, generally during November. The nominations may be forwarded by the Head of the Institution.
- Provides training to the Scientific/Technical Staffs of KSCSTE/R&D Institutions on the various Management aspects which will be beneficial for them in effectively fulfilling their responsibilities.
- The Programme Fees for the MDP to Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK) is paid by KSCSTE. Only, the travel expenses of the participants have to be borne by the respective Institution.
- Officials attending the MDP will be provided study materials, programme kit, participation certificate, shared accommodation and food/refreshments.
- Each MDP is of 5 days duration and maximum 18 Officials will be admitted in a batch.
- MDP for Group I: All Technical Staffs and Scientists (up to Grade C) of KSCSTE Head Quarters/ R&D Institutions.
- MDP for Group II: All Scientific Staffs (from Grade E-I and above) of KSCSTE Head Quarters/R&D Institutions.
- At present, the Programme is meant for internal scientists only.
Technology Development & Project Management Division,
KSCSTE, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004.
Tel: 0471–2543234, 0471 – 2548252
Fax: 0471 – 2543234 (D), 0471 - 2540085
- Nomination Form
Download the Nomination Form and send the hard copy to the Director, Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment, Sasthra Bhavan, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 004