- Twenty years multifaceted experience in Research, Teaching and S&T Management
- Lecturer in Food Engineering, School of Health Sciences, University of Calicut (2001-2003)
- Lecturer in Dept. of Food Science & Technology, Mar Athanasios College for Advanced Studies (MACFAST), Thiruvalla (2003-05)
- Scientist in KSCSTE (2005 onwards)
Positions held at KSCSTE
Scientist B, KSCSTE : 03-12-2005 to 02-12-2008
Scientist C, KSCSTE : 03-12-2008 to 02-12-2011
Senior Scientist, KSCSTE : 03-12-2011 to 02-12-2015
Principal Scientist, KSCSTE :03-12-2015 onwards
Study Leave for pursuing PhD at KAU: 12th October 2018- 11th October 2021
S&T Research co-ordination and Project Management including the following Schemes and Programmes of Council Headquarters.
Engineering and Technology Programme(ETP)
Rural Technology Programme(RTP)
Patent Information Centre (PIC)
Science Popularization Programmes (SPP)
Scheme for promoting Seminar/ Symposia/ Workshops (SSW)
Science Literature Awards (SLA)
National Technology Day celebrations (NTD) and
Partnering Academic-Industrial Research (PAIR)
- Malayalam article on IPR titled ‘Swantham Ennathu swanthamaakkan’, in the magazine ‘Kerala Karshakan’ (August 2008 edition), published by Farm Information Bureau of Agriculture Department.
- Co-author of the article on Protecting the Creations in the magazine Kerala Calling (October 2008 edition) published by Information & Public Relations Department, Govt. of Kerala.
- Dhrishya, C., Rajesh, G. K., Mufassil Usman, Vinduj, P. V., Shahama, K. and Binuja Thomas. 2019. Development and evaluation of batch type rotary cocoa dryer. Int. J. Eng. Sci. and Computing. 9(5): 22683-22687.
- Thomas, B., Unni, S.L.K. and Sudheer, K.P. 2020. Startup ecosystem and agribusiness incubation. Indian Food Ind. Mag. 2(6):11-18.
- Thomas, B., Sudheer, K. P. and Bonny, B.P. 2021. Performance Analysis of Agrienterprises facilitated through KAU-Agri Business Incubators, Curr. J. of Appl. Sci. and Technol., 40(7): 30-40.
- Sudheer, K.P., Thomas, B., Unni, S.L.K. and Bonny, B.P. 2021. Agri Business Incubators in agripreneurial ecosystem development of Kerala. 14th Biennial Conference on Entrepreneurship, 25-27 February 2021, Ahmedabad.Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, Ahmedabad
- Thomas, B. and Sudheer, K.P. 2021. Safety and quality of novel food processing techniques. In: Sudheer, K. P. and Lakshmanan, B. (eds), Safety and Quality Management in food Supply Chain: A Farm To Fork Approach. CRC Press, pp. 383 – 404.
- Sudheer, K.P., Thomas, B. and Lakshmanan, B. 2021. Relevance of safety and quality in food supply chain. In: Sudheer, K. P. and Lakshmanan, B. (eds), Safety and Quality Management in food Supply Chain: A Farm To Fork Approach. CRC Press, pp. 1-12.
- Thomas B., Ashwini T., Unni, S.L.K., Bonny, B.P. and Sudheer K. P. 2021.Role of Agri Business Incubation (ABI) ecosystem in the promotion of entrepreneurship development in Kerala. International Virtual Conference on “Transforming Agricultural Advisory Services to mitigate the effects of the pandemic for farmers welfare” (ICTAAS-2021), 12-13 November 2021, VIT School of Agricultural Innovations and Advanced Learning (VAIAL), Vellore.